Monday, January 7, 2008

I kissed the Black Stone

What is that act of eebadah, that when you are doing it, no one else in the world can do it until you have finished!

Its kissing the Hajar Aswad!

Note that we kiss the Stone because the Prophet did so,and not because it has any special powers.

The silver casing is not the Black Stone!

There are 8 pieces left of the original stone from Jannah,and they are arranged inside the silver casing.

Yes I kissed it. How? That is a story for another day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I better go tell my brother and mom, they'll feel so silly when they hear the answer.

Anonymous said...

hah nevermind I guess it was just me that didnt know the answer.

Did you ever find out the answer to the riddle about the guy entering a room and all seven women inside the room are something something. ??